- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Use on 1979 - 1995 GM vehicles
- Greaseable for smoother steering
- Designed as stock replacement
This fits your .
Moog K6251T Idler Arm: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0300221
- Availability: In Stock